
We took a four generation picture.

Over the weekend we finally decided that is was time to move her crib into the nursery. This was a project that we intended to do before Mia came, but being three weeks early messed that up. Up until this past weekend her crib was in the living room and the nursery was the junk room. We spent several hours Friday night and Saturday morning cleaning and putting together the nursery. Kris was such a trooper and didn't complain too much when I made him move all the furniture around the room about three times. I think we finally have it the way I like. Only a few finishing touches to go, such at hanging pictures. It is good to have our living room back, although it was convenient to have a bed for Mia in the living room. I'll include photos when we have it done.
Other random happenings accompanied by pictures. And proof that I am totally entertained by small things nowadays.
Mia found her thumb all by herself the other day. I thought it was rather cute.

Kris found great enjoyment in the fact that the deli sandwich he bought at Wal-mart was almost as long as Mia. (BTW, their deli sandwiches are pretty good and a much better value than say Subway. This one cost $5, and fed Kris twice and me once.)

I think Mia is so cute in this sleep sac. She is 4 weeks old today.

And last but not least, a silly video of Kris making Mia dance. I don't think she knew what she was getting into picking us as parents.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Mia next to the deli sandwich! Cool pictures! Enjoy your baby girl, it goes by too fast.
She really is adorable! Looking at those pictures, I realize how much I miss the newborn stage. :) It just gets better, though.
Post a Comment