
And of course there has to be drama to go along with this. I decided to send the announcement to Kinkos online to have them printed since I couldn't find my cardstock and didn't want to use all the ink in my printer anyways. Well.... while I was price comparing the different papers that I could use I accidentally chose the wrong one. So, instead of nice cardstock for my announcements I got regular weight glossy paper and it cost the same as cardstock. AND Kinkos is having a sale on color copies but of course it doesn't apply to the paper I accidentally chose. So, I payed the same amount for paper I didn't want and the picture printed darker than it shows here. Also, in the meantime I found my cardstock. Anyway, I'm not sure if I conveyed the frustration I had very well, but I was super annoyed.
But... I have most of the announcements sent out (which is a major feat for me) and I think they turned out pretty well despite the drama.
No comments:
Post a Comment