Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Belly Button!!

Oh the things that excite me now that I am a mom and currently at home all day. Mia's cord stump fell off on Sunday, so we officially have a belly button. Whoo Whoo!I'm going through major cabin fever. I want to get out, but don't want to take Mia into large crowds (like the mall) and trying to get ready to go anywhere takes forever and if I don't time it right then Mia is hungry before we get back and I haven't quite gotten the hang of modest breastfeeding yet. sigh..... Oh well, we are still fairly new at everything.
On another note, Mia is three weeks old today. Boy is the time flying by. I can hardly believe it. She is such a joy to have (except at 2am when she is wide awake and wants to be held). My due date is in two days. It is crazy to think that she is three weeks old at her due date. I wonder what the three weeks would have been like if I was still pregnant?

No comments: