Here is Mia's dancing debut.
She had her two week checkup today and the Dr. said she is doing wonderfully. Current weight 7lbs. She is a little piggy, already surpassed her birth weight.
We are doing well except for lack of sleep, as I'm sure any new Mom can relate to. Mia is a perfect baby during the day, but as soon as the lights go off and my head hits the pillow she starts to cry. It's almost as though she has sleep radar. She'll be sound asleep and just as I'm dozing she awakes. There goes any chance of good sleep.
I'm off to try and send out some baby announcements.
3 comments:
Elena had her days and nights mixed upwhat Mia's doing is totally normal. Give her some time and she'll get herself into a night time routine. In the meantime, sleep when she sleeps! :) Congrats again, she's beautiful!
My Kris and I just started getting full nights' sleeps (Alex is 5 months old now) and it's been wonderful. I totally understand months of sleep deprivation. As Mia gets older, she will sleep longer and longer. Until then, make you and your baby the priority, so you can keep your sanity. Sleep whenever you can! (I'm sure lots of other people will be giving you advice, too...)
Oh - and she is VERY cute!!
Post a Comment