I know vaccinations are a good thing, but my baby might disagree at this point. Mia got two shots at her appt yesterday. She has now been fighting a fever since about 7:30 last night. I rocked her for about 2 hours last night and then was up on-and-off from 3:30am til 6:30 when I got up for work. Kris got to put up with a fussy, feverish baby all day and had to call in the troops (his mom) to come relieve him for a couple hours. Luckily, she has been asleep for the last couple hours. Hopefully she will feel better soon. Doesn't she look pitiful.

Before Mia's fever started we decided to try veggies for the first time. Well, see for yourself how well green beans went over. We might have to try those a couple more times :)

Mia really likes to cover her face with her blankies. I was putting away clothes and found her like this several times. She just lies there and "sings" with the blanket over her head. Silly girl.
1 comment:
Hi Mel! found your blog! Mia is very cute. Shots are hard to watch. My daughter got 3 on Mon. I love the blankie on the face. cute cute.
Post a Comment