Saturday, June 21, 2008

A new post for all my fans :)

Last weekend my mom came to visit. We had a fun time. Saturday morning we went strawberry picking. Yum Yum. We hit some yard sales and the 50% off Goodwill sale. We found some treasures. My personal favorite is the glider ottoman I snagged for $6.50! My mommy is so great she treated us all weekend. I don't think I paid for a thing. Thanks Mommy!

Mia playing in the tub. Look at her splash. Check out the after picture for our tub. Thanks to Tiffany Smith for the suggestion of Bar Keepers Friend. It did a WONDERFUL job at cleaning the stains. It still needs a little more work, but man is it better.




Grandma playing with Mia. Mia really enjoys playing pattycake and dancing with Grandma.
Enjoying her jumperoo and wearing one of the hats I got at Goodwill.

Sleeping Beauty

No comments: