Friday, June 6, 2008

Catching Up

It has been so long since I have really blogged that I don't know where to start. A daunting task, but I'll have to start somewhere.

Highlights:
We visited my parents mid-May and bought Mia these cool sunglasses. She surprisingly keeps them on. She is also wearing an outfit I wore as a baby.
She likes to spin around on her back. We find her in interesting positions, especially when she is sleeping.
We started baby rice cereal... Yum!

5 month pictures: She can "sit" up on her own.


Uncle Gabe's High School Graduation

I think that is all she is going to let me blog tonight. Until next time (hopefully in less than a month). Hmmm... I know there are pictures from a couple visits to the Columbian Park Zoo somewhere.....

1 comment:

The Tate Fam said...

How cute! We need to get together sometime soon! We miss you!