Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cinco de Mayo....

Also known as Landon's one month birthday.

Here is Landon at one month.
Mia at one month.
I think they look alot alike. You can definitely tell they are siblings.

Landon is a really good baby. A real joy to have around. He is chunking up nicely. I'm not sure what he weighs at this point, but at two weeks he weighed 9lbs 8oz, up from 8lb 1oz at birth. He smiled at me for the first time last Friday (makes a mommy feel good). He is a loud sleeper, making grunting and other noises. When he is waking sometimes he sounds like a barn animal, either a horse or a little piggy.
Mia really loves her little brother and gives him kisses all the time. She asks where he is when she can't see him. She tries to sooth him when he is crying and will try to put his paci in. She also likes to push him in his swing (we're still working on gently swinging).
Other tid-bits I want to remember. I gained about 35lbs with this pregnancy and lost about 15lbs in the first two weeks. Unfortunately, I haven't lost much more since then. I think it is all the junk food and chocolate I've been craving. I find that when I am nursing I crave munchies all the time. It also seems like the grocery stores have been having lots of junk food on sale recently. I keep coming home with something I don't need.

Enough rambling. Now to the pictures that I'm sure you are waiting on. We've spent alot of time outside this week and I took some pictures of Landon for his one month.

The shirt is from someone at Kris' work who's daughter makes them and the blanket is from my mom's friend Mary.




Finished with his photo shoot.


Mia loving her brother.
Mia is wearing Landon's hat and enjoying a blueberry smoothie.
The last one she is talking to daddy on the phone.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful!

I always love to see kids in my tiedye. :)

If you like that one, I should have some bigger sizes over at my Etsy shop still: http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlehippies

-Cat