Sunday, May 2, 2010

Landon's Blessing

Today was Landon's Blessing at church. It was a special time and we were very blessed to have all of the Livengood family in attendance as well as my parents.


All tuckered out after Sacrament meeting.





What a cute little man!







I made some notes from his blessing (so did my mom, but I don't have them yet). Here is what I jotted down.
  • Filled with the Spirit
  • Always have the guidance of the Spirit while he is young
  • Joy of Spirit
  • He will have the patience that he needs
  • Serve a mission
  • Find a worthy wife and marry in the temple
  • Worthiness to guide his older sister and other children as big brother
It will be fun to watch our little man as he grows and develops and see how he fulfills these blessings.





All the Livengood crew. All of Kris' brothers, wives, children, parents and Aunt Lisa.








Our little family with my parents.













Blogger is being a pain for me tonight, not putting pictures where I want them and messing with my text placement.

2 comments:

The Short Family said...

He is so handsome. Looks like you had a good blessing day turnout. Mia is also a pretty cute big sister.

heidi said...

He is a cutie! It's neat that you were able to take note about his blessing. That will be something fun to tell him later! :)