Here is my new haircut, for anyone that hasn't seen me yet.
Mia one year ago on Valentine's Day.
She's getting so big.
You don't notice so much until you put the pictures next to each other.
She's getting so big.
You don't notice so much until you put the pictures next to each other.
I put Mia's hair up in a clip the other day and thought she looked so cute,
so I took some pictures.
so I took some pictures.
I think she looks very pretty in this picture.
Definitely not a baby anymore.
Definitely not a baby anymore.
She insisted on wearing her swimsuit the other day.
I think someone is ready for summer, or at least a swim at the YMCA.
I broke down and ordered a maternity swimsuit the other day.
I broke down and ordered a maternity swimsuit the other day.
Lunch trip to Chick-fil-a.
A little boy was playing with Mia in the play area and when he left she wanted to give him a kiss.
A little boy was playing with Mia in the play area and when he left she wanted to give him a kiss.
Our biggest development is that on Friday we decided to change Mia's bed to a toddler bed.
She has done a great job! Her first naptime didn't go so well, she pulled all the socks out of her drawer and emptied two wipes containers among the other havoc she raised, but since then she has been really good. So far she hasn't let herself out of her room. She waits until we come get her. Today at naptime, when I realized she was awake, I went in to get her and she was sitting in her bed reading a book. She looked pretty cute. We're crossing our fingers that she continues to do well with the big-girl bed.
The picture was taken Saturday morning when she woke up after sleeping her first night in her big-girl bed. (You like the stuffed animal buffer I put around the opening?)
She has done a great job! Her first naptime didn't go so well, she pulled all the socks out of her drawer and emptied two wipes containers among the other havoc she raised, but since then she has been really good. So far she hasn't let herself out of her room. She waits until we come get her. Today at naptime, when I realized she was awake, I went in to get her and she was sitting in her bed reading a book. She looked pretty cute. We're crossing our fingers that she continues to do well with the big-girl bed.
The picture was taken Saturday morning when she woke up after sleeping her first night in her big-girl bed. (You like the stuffed animal buffer I put around the opening?)

No comments:
Post a Comment