Update on toddler bed sleeping.
Mia has been in the toddler bed for about a month now and it doing pretty well. She does great at bedtime but naptime can be a challenge. Here is how I found her a couple days after switching to the toddler bed.
I had heard her playing and after a while went to check on her and she had totally zonked out on her chair. She slept like that for two hours.
It took her a couple weeks to realize she could let herself out of her room, but now she has it figured out. She also went from sleeping until 8:30-9:00 to waking up at 7:30 every morning. I think she likes to see daddy before he leaves for work. The last change that has happened is that Mia is waking up once or twice a night and coming into our room. We take her back to bed and she falls right to sleep, but it is a habit I hope gets broken soon, especially with a new baby coming anytime.
This is the view I see out our kitchen window to the back yard, a lovely new shed. My dad helped us purchase it for Christmas. It is very nice to finally have a place to put the lawn mower and yard tools as well as Mia's wagon and outside toys.
My mom came to visit the last weekend in February. This is her and Mia after Mia's bath.The reason my mom came to visit is because my sis-in-law, Michelle, threw me a small baby shower. She wanted to do it since I am having a boy this time and he will be the first grandson after me and my sisters-in-law all having girls. It was a small event with mainly people from town.
Most of the guests.
Opening presents.
I wanted to do a little pampering since I'm sure it will be a while once I have two kids.
We did Satin Hand treatments from Mary Kay, painted nails and had foot soaks.



No comments:
Post a Comment