Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bowlin'

Mia helped daddy shovel the driveway the other day.
Which involved throwing snow at daddy.
I think we've convinced Mia that "playing" in the snow is shoveling.
I'm not about to go romp around in the snow at 7 months preg.
We'll play more next year, I'm not planning on being preg then.
She looks pretty cute all bundled up.
Then Mia helped me give Angel a bath.
Apparently, it was time to take a little break,
as you can see she has pulled up her stool and put her feet up.

The other day Kris brought up the idea of going bowling, so today we decided to go for it.
Mia got the hang of it pretty quickly.
Carrying her own ball to the ramp.
Getting ready to push her first ball down the lane.
Our star bowler, Kris.
He took it easy on us until the 10th frame and then got three strikes in a row.

Look at that form. (HaaHaa)
Not the greatest family portrait, but oh well.
Doesn't she look cute in her bowling shoes?
Our scores in following order, me, Kris and Mia.
My excuse is that I was trying to not hurt my pregnant self.

I decided to take a video of Mia and it just happened to be when she got her first strike!



It was nice to get out as a family and we had a great time.
I think we'll be heading to the bowling alley again soon.

We had just enough time to bowl one game and then head home to make dinner.
We had steak, on the grill (my husband is silly to grill in this weather, but it's yummy), steamed asparagus and baked sweet potatoes. YUM! Who says you have to go out for Valentine's dinner?


No comments: