Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ugh....

Update on my week....
  • Found out one of my co-workers is being transferred to a different building. Means more work my way and a lot of other unknowns, possibly a change of schedule.
  • My dad sent to the hospital after a doctors appointment with a possible heart attack. Stint put in and he is now home.
  • Mia vomiting last night and sleeping in it for an hour or so..... ummm... disgusting! She was sick all day and is still puny, but at least kept down her applesauce and crackers from dinner (so far).
  • Still waiting to find out about the job Kris interviewed for. Hoping and praying that something will work out.
Other news...
  • Mia has been walking for four weeks now. It is still the cutest thing. The other day she brought me a pair of her shoes and then lifted up her foot for me to put them on. Then brought me a sweater and waited for me to put that on. So, she was running around the house in pajama pants, black dress shoes, and a red sweater. I didn't get the camera out quick enough to catch the cuteness.
  • As of last night Mia is completely weaned. Mia seems to be ok with that and I think I am. I had chocolate milk and a frosty today (with no Lactaid!)
  • I have some cute pictures of Mia in her cute, poofy, pink, church dress that I'll post at some point (and maybe someday will post the pics from Christmas :)
  • Tonight after Kris left for the Priesthood session of Conference I took Mia outside and we snuggled in a chair in the sun.
  • I'm glad that tomorrow is Conference cause we can cozy up on the couch, watch Conference on the internet, be Enriched, and snuggle our little sicky (who will hopefully be feeling a little better).

No comments: