Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tutu and Pay it Forward

Several months back I signed up for a Pay it Forward project. After signing up I had to wait for a item to be sent to me and then post about it and open up the Pay it Forward from my blog. The first three people that comment on my blog will receive sometime in the next year a homemade gift from me especially for you.

So, now to get to the great gift I received from Heather Holdaway. A pink and purple tutu for Mia and a pot holder for me.

Below are pictures of Mia wearing her great tutu in our backyard field of beautiful flowers (Oh, ok, it's just a bunch of violets and dandelions, but Mia likes them ;)
She's smelling the flowers.

Here is how it works:
Pay It Forward Exchange is based on the concept of the movie "Pay it Forward". I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join the PIF exchange. All the gifts will be made and posted out 'sometime within the next year'. How exciting to not know when your surprise package will arrive! What you need to do in return, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. This Exchange is only open to those with active websites or blogs.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oooh oohhh! I want a present sent to me all the way out west!! Whenever you get close to making your pay it forward present let me know and I'll make sure you have our current address.

claire said...

We'd love to do it! I love the tutu. Mia looks adorable.