Saturday, May 9, 2009

Easter

I'm finally getting around to posting about Easter. Easter Eve we went down to see my parents and had Easter dinner at my brother's fiance's house with her family.

My side of the family:
Johnny, his fiance Jessica, Dad, Mom, me, Kris and Mia.

Mia checking out her Easter loot from Johnny, Jessica and her mom Jill.
She really loves those flip-flops. She wants to wear them all the time.
Mia and Uncle Johnny dancing to the singing bunny.

Wearing the sun dress that Jess got her in Mexico on Spring Break, and having an in depth conversation with Mr. Anteater.I think her little toddle is so cute :)

This girl loves popcorn and she found the mother load.
Mia likes to accessorize.
I think she pulled out every single one of Jess' necklaces.

Easter Morning:

My mom hid a few eggs for Mia to find.
Mia was go good she found one before we even started.

Checking out her Easter basket from Grandma.


The best one of the three of us.

A good one of Grandma, Mia and Grandpa.

No comments: