Monday, December 1, 2008

After Thanksgiving and such

Friday after Thanksgiving we went to my parents' and spent the rest of the weekend. We had a good time just chilling with my family.

Mia's cute big girl outfit.
I think she looks like a little girl instead of a baby in this outfit.


Uncle Bub (Johnny) with Mia.


Playing with a balloon.



Grandpa playing peek-a-boo.

Grandma reading a book.


While we were in town we visited my friend Allyson and her family. Linus turned 1 on Thanksgiving, so we had to get him a little gift and wish him a belated happy birthday.



Linus' preferred lounging position.


Mia checking out Linus' cool birthday gift.

Mia insisted on eating the biscuit by herself. She wouldn't let us feed it to her.


It snowed while we were there and this is Mia's first time seeing a snowball.
Angel enjoyed it too.

Random: Mia eating cheerios out of a bowl.
My Thanksgiving week project. I took the whole week off to get this painted. Both Mia and I got sick that week though, so it took forever. We had to scrap the old wallpaper off first too. I wish I would have thought to take a before picture. Please ignore the messy table. I can't wait to get the accessories hung, so it will be complete. We have owned our house for 3 years and now have two of the kitchen walls painted.
Mia helping dad work on a computer.

No comments: