Saturday, November 22, 2008

Red sweater

A couple weeks ago my mom came and stayed for a few days. We didn't do any thing exciting, but my mom did a heap of dishes to which I am very grateful. She also watched Mia one day while Kris had class which saved us some money and gave them a chance to have Grammy/Mia time. My mom reported that Mia stood on her own for about 10-15 seconds.

Here is Grammy and Mia posing for the camera. Look at that cheesy grin on Mia. My mom bought that sweater for Mia a couple months ago and the Fall Foliage Festival in Martinsville.


Mia ready for church last Sunday.
She's not looking so much like a baby these days.
(Makes me kinda sad)

In other news, Mia is currently cutting 4 teeth on top, which has made her fussier than usual. She can make an elephant sound and a monkey sound upon request and was working on horse last night.


When my mom came up she brought me a stack of coupon papers to go through. The video is the result of Mia "helping" me with the coupons.




Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We will be having Thanksgiving dinner with Kris' family and then heading down Martinsville for the rest of the weekend. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG how did she get so big!?!? I won't even recognize her :(