Saturday, December 20, 2008

December

We took Mia to the Christmas Parade a couple weeks ago. It is a nice parade, but it was COLD. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for thinking to buy hot chocolate (soy even!).
Here is Mia all bundled up.

With Grandma and Grandpa.

When the bands would go by playing music Mia would kick her legs.
I think it was the only part of her body she could move ;)
Mia with our little Christmas tree.
She loves this Nativity. It is a music box and she will bob to the music.

When Mia was born the hospital had this stocking hanging on her bed.
I wish we would have thought to get a picture of her in it last year, but she still fits.
Interesting video of Mia trying to get a sticker off her forehead. Do any of your kids do this? Grandma Aleeah taught her where her forehead was shortly after this and she can now get the sticker off. Although, we stuck a cheerio to her nose yesterday and that took her a while to get. Spacial developmental fun. So, Allyson, Linus isn't the only one. :)



Maybe Kris and I are the only ones that think this is funny, but we like to see Mia try to copy us.



I think this is hilarious! They went on like this for about a half hour. Daddys are silly like that.


I can't believe Mia will be a year old on Christmas! It has been such a blessing to have her in our lives and I can't wait to continue to watch her grow and develop.

No comments: