Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and more

Mia had her first Halloween as well as her first round of antibiotics.

On Sunday Mia started coming down with the same cold that I had and Kris was getting over. She still managed to look cute for church.

On Tuesday I stayed home from work and Mia and I visited the Doctor's. Mia was getting a slight ear infection and we both were prescribed amoxicillan. Mia got the yummy pink stuff and I got the boring pills. We are having no problems getting her to take her meds. She sucks that stuff down.

On to Halloween fun. My in-laws came into town to help Mia go Trick or Treating (and to steal a little candy). We went to the neighbors' and then headed to see Uncle Micah and Aunt Randi (Uncle Gabe was there too), and then Aunt Lisa before heading to church for the Trunk or Treat (lots of people come and park and give candy from their trunks). My favorite was the mysterious hand in the tootsie roll bucket (Go Rachel!).



Mia got to taste her first sucker, thanks to Aunt Lisa.

I wore a jumper that I had found in my Grandma's house when we were cleaning it out.
Isn't it cool?



Mia got a little over stimulated and took forever to go to bed, but it was a good night.

We had the cutest duck around.



In other news, Mia (and our dog, Angel) got to be in the picture to advertise our Christmas Backdrop at work. I know it seems early to think about Christmas, but we put it up for people to take pictures for Christmas cards. Isn't it cute?

No comments: