Saturday, September 20, 2008

De-Trash the Wabash

So I obviously haven't had time to post PA part 2. Oh well, maybe someday.

This past week has been Green Week at Purdue. We ended the week with De-trash the Wabash (the river that runs between Lafayette & West Lafayette). My boss was one of the organizers for the event and so our office helped. We ended up with over 750 volunteers and picked up A LOT of trash. I think it went well.

Some of our lovely tour guides that came to help.

Mia even came to help out.
Since the event started at Tapawingo Park we took a couple minutes to swing.

Mia LOVES to swing.

She's not too sure about slides yet.

Last Friday (Sept 12) was my birthday. We had a crazy week at work, so they bought me a cake on Tuesday to celebrate. I thought they got a beautiful cake.

No comments: