Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, Monday

I get so caught up in reading every one else's blogs and then don't have time for my own. Now Mia just woke up from her nap. We'll see how much I get done.

This morning we had a playdate with Rosalee and Michaela at Tapawingo Park. We actually had nice weather and had a good time walking the trail and swinging.
This afternoon we lowered Mia's bed. She is sitting up by herself and is pulling herself up to her knees, thought it was time to lower the bed. After lowering the bed we realized we were going to have to move the bed cause it was right next to an electrical outlet. Always fun rearranging furniture. Not sure if I like the new arrangement, but it is a little safer.

Last weekend we had a luau at church and Mia got to wear her muumuu that Grandma and Grandpa Livengood bought her in Hawaii. Picture is of Mia and Aunt Lisa.



Daddy, Mia and Angel chilling in the back yard.

1 comment:

Marie said...

You really should have said it was a playdate with Michaela and a nap for Rosalee. :) I also love how innocent Rosalee looks even though she was busy stealing everyone's snacks.