Mia was the flower girl. It was a great weekend event including the annual 4th of July party.
We practiced, practiced, practiced with Mia so we would have the best chance of her cooperating as flower girl. She did great during the practice.
Landon and daddy all dressed and ready for the wedding, notice the cute little bow-tie on Landon.
The little man, Landon, with Aunt Theresa.
My neices, Tiffany and Samantha.
Ceremony
Diesel, Jessica's dog, was the ring bearer. Doesn't he look handsome :)
Mia's journey down the isle. I was very proud of her. With just a little coaching from Kris she did a GREAT job. Just the cutest flower girl ever.
Here comes the bride!
Reception
Couple's first dance. Mia really wanted to dance.
Let's POLKA. My grandma was happy they played a polka.
The wedding was at the Hilton Garden Inn in South Bend. This was our hotel room.
Enjoying the hotel pool.
Party
Out on the St. Joseph river during the 4th of July party, which included an excellent fireworks show that I didn't get any pictures of since I was tending to our children.
Having fun in the pool at Aunt Jessica's house.
I enjoy watching my little girl get her groove on, hopefully you will too.
It was a great weekend and I'm excited for Johnny and Jessica as they begin their new life together.










2 comments:
Mia was too cute as the flower girl.
It's rare to find another mom who documents everything! Well done! Tell Kris I say hello! We'll be visiting Indiana in a few weeks... can't wait!
Post a Comment