Friday, July 9, 2010

Indiana Fiddler's Gathering

The last weekend in June was the Indiana Fiddler's Gathering. My parents came up to go to the festival with us. My dad doesn't come up very often, so we packed the day full of activities. When they arrived Saturday morning the men went out to look for new car for us (Kris' car was about to die). The women and children went to look for a dress for me to wear to my brother's wedding on July 3rd. Both parties were successful! I was able to find a dress that I really liked and the men came home with a mini-van. We are now the proud owners of a black, 2004 Chrysler Town and Country. The extra space is really nice.
Later, we had dinner with the in-laws at the restaurant in Mulberry, Southfork. A yummy, family-owned restaurant that I thought my dad would like. After dinner we headed out to Battleground for the Fiddler's fest. The weather cooperated and didn't rain and it wasn't unbearably hot. I think we all had a good time.

Mia and daddy dancing.
Mamaw Aleeah with the big man.
Grandma and Grandpa John sharing some icecream.
The stage.

Ending with a little ditty by Mia. She really loves to dance.

No comments: