Mia has learned a new word, "No"... she just said it this morning and has been practicing all day :) Fun times ahead, I'm sure.

The following pics are in order backwards in time. I'm too lazy right now to switch them around.

Kris got this box with some computer parts. Mia played in it for a good 20 mins.
Who needs a playpen?

Mia has developed a fear of the vacuum. This is how I found her when I vacuumed the other day. Yes, perched on the top of the couch in a diaper and jacket (her choice of wardrobe).
(And I was a mean mom and reached for the camera instead of comforting my poor baby. No fears I quickly comforted her after this pic.)
The first picture of the three cousins together, Mia, Reese and Willow.

Us a the pool, Me, Mia, Reese, Michelle and Ben.
This is the pool at the hotel E-beth's parents stayed at when Willow was born.
Mia had a great time.

Reese enjoyed it. The video at the end is proof that babies naturally can swim.

My baby burrito.

Playing dress-up.



Playing with a bucket of water and a dog brush. Who needs real toys?

So, if you know me at all you know I'm not great at getting the dishes done (I'm getting better since I don't work now). Here is Mia in the crock pot. I promise Angel cleaned it out pretty good before Mia did this. Silly girl! Yeah, it's kinda gross, but funny (and I'd rather laugh).

Coloring with sidewalk chalk with Grandma Aleeah.

Exporing the road at Uncle Donny's.

Looking adorable in pigtails before church.

Wearing the outfit Aunt Jessica and her mom got her.
The video is a little long, but Reese swimming is at the beginning.
1 comment:
Rosalee LOVED seeing all the pictures of Mia. She kept saying "more Mia" as I'd scroll down. Michelle is very brave to let Reese go in the water! I know they're natural swimmers but I'd have a hard time letting my newborn go face first in the water. Mia looks so much older to me already. I'm glad you get to stay home with her and enjoy the chaos of a toddler.
Post a Comment