Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Playgroup

I tried to post this last week, but there was a problem with the pictures uploading, so pretend this was posted last Wednesday.


We went to playgroup yesterday for the first time. It was at Columbian Park Zoo and I think we had fun. Mia didn't really play with the kids, but she had fun watching the other kids play in the water and looking at the animals. I didn't get very many pictures. Oh well.

We rode the train at the park.


Mia will be 18 months tomorrow! I can't believe it! She will go to Nursery for the first time on Sunday. I think it will be an adjustment to be around so many kids, but I think she will do fine and make new friends. All the friends she had are moving away. We are having our last play date with Michaela tomorrow before they move this weekend.

No comments: