Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend away and "momma"

Last weekend we visited my parents. Here are a couple highlights.
Friday the 20th was my little brother's birthday. He is now an old man, 25!

Here Johnny is reading his really cool birthday card from the Visitor Center.

Giving Uncle kisses.

Mia and Angel were begging for bites of cookie from Grandma.

I think Mia was ready for another trip. She climbed into the bag when we got home.


Exciting news, especially to me, Mia finally said "Momma" on Thursday. It is the sweetest sound! Here is a video of poor attempts, what can I say Cheerios are very important to my baby. Kinda hard to say new words with a full mouth.
Now that she has her "M's" she has attempted words such as "monkey" and "elmo".



Update on Mia's walking... well not happening yet. We know she can, she has taken up to three steps at one time, but still prefers to crawl. Her other mode of transportation is walking on her knees, which is funny to see. I'm still trying to get that on video.

1 comment:

MisterLincoln said...

That is awesome. Lincoln just started to say "momma" this past week as well. He said it for a few days quite a while back, and then decided he didn't want to say it anymore I guess. It does make you feel good though :)