Saturday, March 22, 2008

Back to Work

This was my first week back to work. It has gone pretty well really. I have been either going home at lunch or Kris brings Mia to work. It helps that I haven't had to go the whole day without seeing her and since Kris is with her most of the time that makes it a little easier. Also, she is recognizing me when I come home and gives me a great big smile.

I'm looking forward to getting Mia all dressed up for Easter. I got her a little bitty Easter basket and I'm going to see if I can find bunny ears for the dog. I'm hoping to take some good pictures. We'll see if we get to church on time ;)

Yesterday we decided to put together Mia's Jumperoo. Since she is holding her head pretty steady now and pushes up with her legs I thought she might like to jump. It is a pretty cool toy. It was late when we got it together so she didn't have much time to play, so we'll see how she likes it.

We dressed her all in green for St. Patty's Day. She was pretty cute and even got compliments from the gals at the Wal-mart Pharmacy.


Just a pic of a funny face she made after I spiked her hair.

No comments: