Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's been WAY too long. I don't have much time to write now, but I'll give you a run down since last time. I'm now 33 weeks into the pregnancy! I had a second ultrasound on November 13th. The baby girl looks like she already has chubby cheeks. I'll have a 3rd ultrasound at about 36 weeks. I have had two baby showers, one in Lafayette for all my friends here and one in Martinsville for all my family and people from church there. I have SO many cute clothes and blankets it's crazy.
My friend Allyson had a baby shower on Oct 13 and I went down to see the crew from HS. Three of us are pregnant at the same time. Ally was due around Thanksgiving, so I'm expecting news any time. Stella is due a week after me.
Thanksgiving this year Kris and I went to my parents house. It was really nice to be with my family for several days. Since I work on Saturdays it has been hard to see them for very long at a time. Unfortunately, I had a cold the whole time, which I am still trying to shake off. The coughing fits have been really annoying and keeping me up at night. I haven't been able to get the rest that I really need to recover. Work and church callings have been keeping me busy. For instance, this week I had; work Tues-Sat 8-5, Tues pm - Nativity Meeting, Wed pm - Childbirth class, Thurs pm - shopping for Ward Activity, Fri pm - Work dinner for Tour Guides, Sat pm - Ward Activity. Next week looks a little better, but still busy.
Well, I've just thought of several things I need to do for tomorrow. So, until next time......

1 comment:

Alan and Jeni said...

Melissa - I found your blog through some other blogs. Congrats on the new baby! It's great to hear you are doing well and still in Lafayette. Our blog address is: http://www.jeniandalan.blogspot.com
-Jeni Culwell (jeni615@hotmail.com)