
The second one is me and our first 'baby', our dog Angel.

Over Labor Day weekend I had dinner with some of my friends from High School, Sarah and Allyson. Allyson is pregnant too and due in November. We had dinner at Stone Creek in Plainfield. It is a neat restaurant and we had a good time. Afterwards we went to Allyson's house and checked out her nursery-in-progress. Here are some pictures of us at Allyson's, including a belly comparison shot.


We spent the rest of the weekend and my parent's house in Martinsville. The time was just too short, but we enjoyed ourselves. My mom bought me some more maternity clothes, which I was very excited about.
This past Thursday my father-in-law (Poppy) and I went to an auction in Rossville. It was actually a good time. I abhorred auctions most of my life since my parents forced us to go when my brother and I were little (no fun for little kids), but I've recently thought it would be a good idea to attend since I want to start making our house a home seeing as we are expanding our family soon. Poppy took me to Treece's for dinner, this yummy bar/restaurant in Rossville, before the auction. Several things entertained me throughout the night; first, when we arrived at the auction barn they were auctioning off hams, yes, frozen hams. I just found that entertaining for some reason. Second, they auctioned off these really obnoxious t-shirts and I tried getting Poppy to buy enough to outfit the work crew (the Livengood's own a Masonry business). He didn't think that was such a good idea. It wasn't a very fruitful night, but I did buy a bunch of baskets. Overall, more entertaining than sitting at home watching tv and a nice opportunity for me and Poppy to bond.
No comments:
Post a Comment