Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Beginning

This is the beginning of my attempt to blog. I was inspired by everyones great blogs and now that I have something exciting to write about I thought it was time.
I am pregnant!! I am due on January 17. We are really excited. This will be the first grandchild on both sides of the family.
I just recently found a job. I work at the Visitor Information Center at Purdue as an Administrative Assistant. I was a temp in this department for 4 months and then got the job. Two weeks after officially starting I found out I was pregnant. The funny part is that the last two girls that worked here both got pregnant about the same time and then left to be stay-at-home mommies. So, I'm continuing the trend with getting pregnant (we think it is something in the water).
My first OB appointment is scheduled for June 22, so I should have updates by that point.
The other interesting things happening in our lives is that our computer died, needs a new harddrive, and my car quit. Everything seems to happen at once. We are looking at getting a new (used) car very soon.

Signing off for now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no Grandkids in your family....at all?

The Tate Fam said...

It's great to see that you are a blogger now! Sorry I haven't called you recently! We just got back from vacation! Hopefully we can hang out soon! Congrats again! We are so happy for you!