In an effort to be cool like other "fashion" (I use that term loosely as I don't see myself as fashionable) bloggers I'm toying with posting my thrifted outfits.
I love thrifting, whether it be our local thrift store Trinity Mission, Salvation Army, Goodwill, yard sales, sometimes even roadside cast-offs, I love it. Most of my wardrobe is second hand.
This outfit is what I wore to church today and it cost approximately $7 head to toe.
Cardigan- yard sale, less than $2 (forget what exactly I paid)
Dress- free hand-me-down from a friend
Shoes- $.75, Trinity Mission Thrift Store
Necklace- $5, Paparazzi
I love thrifting, whether it be our local thrift store Trinity Mission, Salvation Army, Goodwill, yard sales, sometimes even roadside cast-offs, I love it. Most of my wardrobe is second hand.
This outfit is what I wore to church today and it cost approximately $7 head to toe.
Cardigan- yard sale, less than $2 (forget what exactly I paid)
Dress- free hand-me-down from a friend
Shoes- $.75, Trinity Mission Thrift Store
Necklace- $5, Paparazzi
Trinity Mission has a wonderful sale every month on the first Saturday. All clothes and shoes are $.75.
My friend, Garianne Bruce, is my great Paparazzi consultant. Check out her website. All the jewelry is $5!
No comments:
Post a Comment