Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas continued

Since I am behind, Christmas will have to be remembered in a series of collages.


Part two of Mia's birthday celebrations.
Unfortunately, I had a camera malfunction and didn't get pictures of her cake and candles until too late.


Christmas with my sister's family.
Clockwise from top left: Ryan helping Mia open more presents.
Mia's fun placemat from soon-to-be-aunt Jessica.
Wearing the glasses from her Dr kit.
Mom helping Vincent open his present.
Dad, Johnny, Tiffany, and Heather.
Looking at one of Mia's books.

I realize I don't have any pictures of me opening presents, but I do want to mention the INCREDIBLY cute crocheted cowboy boots that I got for the new baby from Johnny, Jessica and family. I may have to take a picture of them and post it later.


Day after Christmas in Ohio with my mom's side of the family.
Clockwise from top left: Mom and Johnny.
Umm, not sure there is an explanation.
Mia with my second cousin, Ayden.
My cousin's son, Andrew.
Mia opening another gift. She started to think all presents were for her.
My cousin, Jeremiah's birthday cake, it's a lighting bolt. His birthday is the day after Christmas.


Sunday after Christmas.


A visit from the Averys, Justin, Allyson and Linus.
Mima and Lisus (what they call each other) get along very well.


Helping daddy shovel Grandpa and Grandma's sidewalk.


No comments: