First, a pregnancy pic update.
This is from Thanksgiving, so a couple weeks late. I was 21 1/2 weeks at that point. The second trimester has been great. I have more energy and food is agreeing with me more. Our baby boy has been making his presence known by moving alot the last couple days.
We put up our little Christmas Tree this last week.
Someday when we have a bigger house we'll get a different tree, but for now it works.
Mia helping put up the star.
This is from Thanksgiving, so a couple weeks late. I was 21 1/2 weeks at that point. The second trimester has been great. I have more energy and food is agreeing with me more. Our baby boy has been making his presence known by moving alot the last couple days.
We put up our little Christmas Tree this last week.
Someday when we have a bigger house we'll get a different tree, but for now it works.
Mia helping put up the star.
Proof that I was involved in the process.
Mia admiring the finished product. She wakes up each morning and makes me plug it in first thing. She also really enjoys the lights on our neighbors house, she can see them from our front door.
Also, if anyone knows a trick to getting Picasa to let you upload more than 4 photos into one blog post, that would be great.
No comments:
Post a Comment