Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh baby, you grow up so fast.

This weekend Mia decided it was time to grow up a little. I guess she thought, "I'm 6 months old now, I should start acting like it." Friday night she slept in her room for the first time. Up till then she was in a bassinet in our room. We all went Saturday to JCPenney's and got family pictures taken (favorites from that will be a later post). They turned out great! That afternoon I was changing her and she would not stop rolling over. Before that she was an elusive roller. I had yet to see the girl in action. I would see her one minute on her back and turn around and voila she was on her stomach. Now we can't keep her on her back. Also, on Saturday, Mia decided it was about time to sit up on her own. She had been practicing for a while, but was not reliable with it. Now, she's doing pretty good. I was amazed at all the changes she made in just a weekend. I'm trying to savor every moment. It is going by SO fast, especially with me working.

Waking up Saturday morning in her crib.

Sunday morning, sleeping on her tummy.

Mia chillin with daddy and Angel Sunday morning.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend. Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is growing up so fast! Last time that I saw her she was a newborn. Time flies when you're having fun! Enjoy them while they are small.