We purchased one of those mesh seats you can use in the big tub and tried it, BUT we bought it at "Once Upon a Child" and when we got it home found out the metal was bent and it didn't sit flat (boo). Before we gave up on that we got some cute pictures of her and her rubber ducky. (Please excuse the dirty looking tub, Kris really had just cleaned it, but it is stained horribly, makes it look dirty all the time)


I know some people bathe their babies in the kitchen sink, but see, I'm not so good at keeping the dishes clean, so that would be more trouble than it is worth. ....So, finally we just decided to draw a bath and I got in with her. It worked pretty good and Kris let me take a bubble bath after Mia was clean (nice!). We've done this twice and I'm getting used to the regular bubble baths :)
The other day since Mia is congested we thought it would be good to have her in the bathroom while I took a shower so she could get the steam. We then decided to put her in the shower with me. I'm not sure she knew what to think. Kris stripped her down to get in the shower and was carrying her around and I jokingly told Mia to pee on him. Well, Kris tested his luck a little too long and got a warm, wet lap. Mia didn't seem to care at all.

5 comments:
We bought a bath chair from Once Upon a Child and it has provided more laughs than help at this point. Bathing babies is quite commical!
That is hilarious! Lincoln really seems to love his bathtime as well, it is so much fun!! Wow are they all growing so fast.
She is so cute. I remember trying to master bath time...Wait I am still trying to master bath time. Check out our blog. I am excited to say that I have joined the blogging world
Mia is beautiful! What a cute little girlie. :)
Very cute!! On a side note - have you tried "Bar Keeper's Friend"? It's a cheap powder that works MIRACLES on porcelin!! I don't know what we'd do without it - you should have seen our tub before I tried it!(We have an old 1927 cast iron claw foot tub).
Post a Comment