Now to new pictures and silly videos.
I always want to remember how little my baby is.
I just think she is precious. Yesterday I got my first real smile. What a joy. Mia was 7 weeks old on Tuesday, crazy to believe. She is a little delayed in some milestones since she was 3 weeks early, but she is a happy, healthy baby so I'm not concerned.
I just think she is precious. Yesterday I got my first real smile. What a joy. Mia was 7 weeks old on Tuesday, crazy to believe. She is a little delayed in some milestones since she was 3 weeks early, but she is a happy, healthy baby so I'm not concerned.

I think she is starting to enjoy bath-time now (especially when her tummy if full). She likes to stick her feet in the warm water.
Look how chubby she is getting.

All cute and ready for church. This outfit had a bonnet, but Kris didn't like it and she just happened to spit up on it before we left. Check out her rockin kicks. We got these boots at Old Navy for $2.50 during their great sale. I got a pair for next year too since they are so cute.

Puppy Love
Angel is doing great with the baby. Daddy likes to make Mia walk (which is incredibly cute and I just can't get enough of ((check out videos)).

One of my friends, Ally, has a picture of her baby wearing his daddy's glasses and we decided to recreate.

Video of Mia walking.... Kris thinks it would be incredibly cute if Mia could walk at this size. I crack up every time he does this. Mia seems to not mind, she was crying till he had her walking and she stopped.
Doggy rodeo
More cuteness involving Mia and Angel. They both are very tolerant of their daddy. Silly man.
2 comments:
I love the picture of your hands. How adorable!
Your dog is SO patient to be treated like a rodeo horse! I agree with your opinion of Valentines Day, we should be treated special all the time! :D
Post a Comment